This workshop will teach you the fundamentals of statistics in order to give you a leg up at work or in school.
What you’ll learn
- By the end of this workshop, you should be able to pass any introductory statistics course
- This workshop will teach you probability, sampling, regression, and decision analysis
- Knowledge of basic algebra
- Microsoft Excel (recommended)
This workshop is designed to assist you to understand fundamental probability and statistics with easy-to-understand descriptions of all the subject’s essential ideas. Whether you are starting from scratch or if you are in a statistics class and battling with your appointed book or lecture material, this workshop was designed with you in mind.
Who this course is for:
- Present trainees who are (or will in the near future be) taking a course in initial statistics with their house organizations
- Individuals in business who desire a much better grasp of probability and statistics.
Created by George Ingersoll
Last updated 4/2020
Size: 1.89 GB