What you’ll learn
- Code 3 beautiful real-world apps with both ES5 and ES6+ (no boring toy apps here)
- Complex features like the ‘this’ keyword, function constructors, prototypal inheritance, first-class functions, closures
- What’s new in ES6: arrow functions, classes, default and rest parameters, etc.
- Practice your new skills with coding challenges (solutions included)
- Get friendly and fast support in the course Q&A
- Downloadable lectures, code and design assets for all projects
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux. We will set up your text editor the course.
Do you want to learn the number # 1 programming language that powers the internet?
If your answer is a huge YES … Then this is precisely the course you are searching for!
So what is the course about?
This course is various since it’s not just about composing code, it’s likewise about how and why code works the way it does. Because it’s the best mix in between theory and practice. Since it focuses not only on small coding examples, but also on real-world projects and use cases.
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
- We are going to code 3 stunning real-world apps to use our understanding and learn brand-new principles (I supply the starter HTML and CSS code for these projects).
- Learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions, how to create data privacy and encapsulation, and why that’s so important.
Let’s now discover if this course is for you. It’s a perfect fit if …
Trainee # 3: You have an interest in using popular libraries/frameworks like React, Angular or Node.js.
Now it’s your rely on choose. This is what you get:
- Life time access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Find out at your own speed, whenever you want.
- English closed captions (not the auto-generated ones provided by Udemy).
- All videos are downloadable. Learn any place you desire, even without an internet connection!
- Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
- Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
- Several coding obstacles to practice your new abilities (solutions included).
Who this course is for:
Created by Jonas Schmedtmann
Last updated 12/2019
Size: 14.1 GB